What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a process designed to take you from where you are now, to where you want to be. It’s all about exploration, inspiration, and transformation.
There doesn’t have to be anything actually ‘wrong’ with you to benefit from a good life coach. Maybe you’re dissatisfied with one element of your life, or several elements of it? Whatever isn’t quite right, whatever you’re missing, whatever you’re not handling well.
How does life coaching work?
It’s my job to ask you relevant direct questions designed to get you thinking, which helps boost your own natural resourcefulness.
In a world where your friends and family can’t help seeing your life from their perspective, and advising you accordingly, it’s wonderful to have someone objective on your side, someone who doesn’t make judgements based on the past, the present or anything else. Someone who will be your champion.
How I coach
As a Practical Life Coach, I use a clear, logical process to pin down the issues you’re grappling with and why. Then we create a plan of action for you to apply to your home life, working life or both.
This is the kind of thing you can expect from practical life coaching sessions whether it’s via digital technology or face-to-face.
We will look at where you are now and where you want to be. If you don’t know, we’ll figure it out together
- We’ll make a sensible, practical plan showing how you’re going to get there
- We will set realistic, achievable goals so you enjoy the process instead of finding it stressful
- After each session I send you an Action Plan to work through before the next session, keeping you focused and accountable
- I support you going forwards with regular coaching sessions via phone, Skype, Facetime or even face-to-face, depending on your location. I also provide email support between sessions
- I push you to achieve your goals whether it’s organising all the office admin, finding a regular babysitter to give you some life back, or completing those business expenses that have been sitting in your in-tray for the last 3 months!
- How can I help you?
Here are some of the things I support people with.
- Help with lifestyle management
- Learning how to prioritise tasks
- Restoring life-work balance so you can enjoy work, enjoy your family, and actually have a life Creating time management plans and solutions to find more time within in your day
- Achieving specific goals, whether it’s a career change, house move, promotion or getting back to fitness
- Focusing on what you really want rather than what you think you want
- Being accountable – it’s great having someone who is cheering you on and at the same gently pushing you forward
What I’ll bring to the table
As a life coach I have the ability and skills needed to win real results, changing lives and attitudes, opening positive doors and helping you to slam the unhelpful ones shut.